A food guide pyramid is a triangular or pyramid-shaped nutrition guide divided into sections to show the recommended intake for each food group.
LowestPart (Which We Should Eat The Most)
- Carbohydrates-which consists of whole grain such as rice, wheat, corn and bread. It is preferable that you eat them in its grainy form as this contains the most fibre compared to the processed (so-called) -white grain ones.
- Carbohydrates also provide you with the most energy so EAT A LOT of carbohydrates to keep you energized..
Second place (Which We Should Eat Moderate)
- Vegetable this contributes to the most vitamin intake
- For our body, especially dark green leafy vegetables and orange/red vegetables and dark green vegetables contains the most nutrients for your body and orange/red contains beta carotene that is required for making vitamin A.
- Furthermore vegetables contains the most cellulose substances that makes it fibrousand good for your digestion
- Fruits, there are many to choose from and all are delicious, in case you don't like fruits, try to adjust and experiment yourself with a wide range of fruits. There are a myriad choice to choose from, from citrus to seasonal fruit, and maybe you can explore other fruits from other countries..all depends on your budget and you initiative..
Third Place (Which We Should Eat Less)
- Meat, Poultry, Fish, beans, nuts, milks, cheese, yogurt, dairy products should be consumed in moderation.
- Unless you like to add your weight, you should avoid to eat this fruit often. Of course, Meat, Poultry are a good source of protein but as the saying goes too much of something is bad enough, Fish proteins are healthier to eat though, better still use plant-derived proteins which is found most in Soy Bean.
Top of Pyramid (Which We Should Eat The Less)
- AT LAST but not least is fats, oils and sweets. fats and oils because it contains a lot of lipid substances that is easily deposited on your skin, buttocks, belly, neck, blood vessel and the outer layer of your heart aka pericardium. You don't want those to be there anyway, don't you?